Korean BB Treatment
Semi Permenante Foundation! Yep! It’s A Thing!
The days of waking up with perfect lashes and brows are a reality. Flawless skin? only if you’re genetically lucky. You exercise regularly, drink green juice, use the most expensive skincare products but your skin still seems dull and lackluster. Imagine waking up with skin as flawless and hassle-free as your micro bladed brows and lash extensions. Well the new Korean BB Glow treatment promises you just that.
The BB glow treatment is just an extension of a micro-needling session that involves inserting semi-permanent veggie-based BB creams into the skin. It sounds extreme but if you’re used to getting micro-needling treatments, or perform micro-needling at home, then the BB Creams would just be micro needled into your skin right after your typical serums and then sealed in under a sheet mask that you let set on top of the BB creams for 20 mins. Voila! A semi-permanent foundation that lasts from 6 to 12 months eliminating redness, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and minor flaws.
Winter’s Coming. Time to Set Up Your Lip Game Fellas.
Let’s face it. Just licking your lips got you through the summer but seasons have changed and your L.L. Cool J lip moisturizing tactic won’t cut it during the Fall and Winter. Try it and you will end up looking like that kid in elementary school with the permanently ashy ring around his mouth and razor-sharp lips that no one would sit next too. Fellas we are grown now and as grown men its time to do grown men things like using a lip balm. “Lip balms are designed to form a seal over the skin to maintain barrier function, enhance hydration, and protect the lips from the environment,” says Joshua Zeichner, M.D., director of cosmetic and clinical research in dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
With the help of Dr. Zeichner I have put together a list of lip balms that will help you avoid looking like Tyrome Biggums this winter and keep your lips looking and feeling smooth, kiss worthy and hydrated.
What Is The Korean BB Glow Treatment?
BB Glow is one of the latest anti-aging beauty innovations from South Korea. It’s a semi-permanent foundation for your face. It uses scientifically proven nano needling technology to safely infuse nutrient-rich tinted BB cream into the top layer of your skin. This treatment will provide light to medium coverage to camouflage all your facial imperfections – including hyperpigmentation, redness, dark circles and large pores. Everyone will think that you naturally have perfect skin and BB Glow can be your little secret.
What Are The Benefits Of The BB Glow Treatment?
- BB Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your blemishes and discolorations. It’s a perfect way to have amazing skin for special events like your wedding or birthday.
- BB Glow is not only great at covering up your facial skin flaws, it will also hydrate your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles, and reduce blackheads and clogged pores.
- BB Glow is also great for people with rosacea, to help cover up redness and broken capillaries.
- BB Glow does not rub or wash off. So, you can sweat, shower and swim all you want. At the end of the day, you will still have that amazing glowing and flawless skin.
- BB Glow is also good for your skin. The BB cream that’s infused into your skin contains many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- BB Glow will not clog your pores and cause breakouts as the pigment is inside your skin versus sitting on top of your pores.
- BB Glow is great for those who, despite having tried all the latest anti-aging technologies, still are not able to remove stubborn spots. Now, BB Glow can safely camouflage imperfections and provide flawless skin.
Who Are Good Candidates For BB Glow?
Good candidates include people with:
- Dull, uneven skin texture
- Post acne scars
- Age spots and sun spots
- Early aging and lax skin
Wrinkles and fine lines